Would you love to quadruple the number of qualified leads for your recruitment agency in 2019?
- Are you creating content with no real purpose, goal or audience in mind?
- Do your content titles/headlines contain the right keywords that will get your website more visible in search engines?
- Are clients and candidates engaging with your content on social media – or is it just being ignored?
- Are you producing content with a PURPOSE that really resonates with your clients and candidates that really gets your recruitment agency noticed in a crowded market?
The equation is simple, the more frequently you produce high-quality content, the more potential candidates and clients will be exposed to your business, so the more likely they will turn to you to help solve their recruitment issues.
Make 2019 your best ever year!
Please complete the form and I'll get in touch with more information.
A successful lead generation strategy starts with a clear understanding of your audience and the creation of high-quality content to attract them.
This 2019 Content Plan will supercharge your lead generation strategy by giving you a list of topics that YOUR audience are searching for in Google. Here’s what it will cover:
- A 45-minute strategy session (via video conference) to get a clear understanding of your business, your audience and establish goals
- 50 well-research content titles that will get your Agency found in Google and increase your content’s Click-Through-Rate
- A breakdown of specifically which audience you are targeting for each piece of content
- A variety of publishing platforms (blog, email, social media, website)
- Clear Call-to-Actions so that your audience take action and want to do business with you
- A clear publishing schedule so you know exactly what content to write, and when
Don't take our word for it, see what our clients have to say:
"Clare has been managing our SEO, advising on web content and design, for five years since we launched Talent Hub. We have seen great results in her work and our rankings have remained consistently high. Clare fully understands the brief, get under the skin of your business objectives and always knows the latest trends, best practise, rules and algorithms. Clare has also created training documents and presented training sessions to our team, advising us as we recruit digital marketing and SEO roles. I highly recommend Clare and her work, as the results prove ROI tenfold."
Liz Reid-Martin, TalentHub Recruitment
"Clare is a rare combination of a content strategist and content creator. She delivered targeted content that really resonated with my audience and that has actually converted into leads for my business. Few people understand how to get into the minds of your buyer, but Clare is definitely one of them!"
Jo Grobbelaar, Business Coach